Add Brother Printer on MAC
Brother printers offer you superlative printing results. There are different types of brother printers and each model has unique features. These printers are fast and you can use it for both home and professional use. If you have a MAC device, add the device to the printer using the easy steps that are available on our website.
Purchase the printer; add it to your MAC device and start printing……….
Types of brother Printers
- There are different types of brother Printers such as single function brother printers, Multifunction brother Printers, and Laser Printers. Choose the best model that suits your requirements.
- Single function brother printer can perform only the print task. Whereas multifunction brother printer can perform multiple tasks such as Print, scan, copy, fax and a lot more
Steps to add brother printer on MAC using the IP address
- To begin with, the steps to add brother printer on MAC, prepare all your devices for the installation.
- Plug the printer into the power outlet
- Power on your Printer and the Mac device.
- Connect both the devices to the network connection
- Pre-install the software’s and drivers or run the software provided by the manufacturer.
- Apple icon will be visible on your device.
- Click on the icon.
- Now choose the “System preference icon” and then the “Printers and scanners tab”. These options may vary if you use devices that have a different operating system (Windows).
- Go to the Printers section
- Now press the + button to add the printer
- A window will open. Click on the IP Icon
- An address field will be visible. Type the IP address of the Brother Printer in the space provided. Also, enter the model number of the Printer
- Always make sure you enter the valid IP address
- Provide the additional information such as Location, Protocol and Use in the space
- Finally, click on the add printer option and the printer will be automatically added to your MAC device. Ensure you add the right printer.
- Now print a test page to verify the settings.
How to resolve errors when you add Brother Printer on Mac
Restart your brother printer and the Mac device, if you come across any errors. You can also try executing the steps from the beginning. For detailed information, you can also read the quick start guide that is available for the device.
Click on Apple Menu > System Preference > Search for the Icons (Print & Fax, Print & scan, Printers & scanners)> Press the + button to add the brother printer> Select the name of the printer from the list that appears > Press the add button to add the printer.
For further updates and more information on how to add brother printer on MAC, get help from our expert team by dialing the toll-free number @ +1-844-209-1580 provided. You can also refer our website Brother printer setup if required.
Other necessary settings – please detail.